Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh Noes, Wall of Text!

Ding 70.. again. The 5th time hitting 70 isn't as exciting as the first, second, third.. maybe as exciting as the fourth but by the time I had half a bubble to go I just wanted it to be over.

For the most part, I didn't enjoy leveling my Warrior at all. I'm glad shes 70 so I can start doing the PVP thing but the ride there was far from fun.

Don't get me wrong. I love my Warrior.. but man, I hated the grind to get there.

The night started out good. Farming for flasks on Mutoh I got 2 Fel Lotus in under 10 minutes & Jandrae's quest for a good Moonkin weapon ended last night in ZA when the Amani Punisher dropped.

No more than 5 minutes after hitting the big seven-o on Adiar, Call and my wife wanted to start our 3v3 arena team to get points for this week before Tuesdays restart. We named our team Good Eats because the three of us love the Food Network show of the same name, but that didn't stop us from going 0-10.



As you can see, Good Eats is 1337 according to our team rating. We did awful for the most part. I'm still wearing about 60% green quest rewards and had a whopping 13 resiliance thanks to the Thick Felsteel Ring. I hadn't had time to go pick up the 3 pieces of blue rep PVP gear but honestly we didn't care if we won. We just wanted our points.

Hopefully I'll have time to at least get the S2 shoulders before we try arena again.

No comments: